|Quality, Service, Satisfaction
4 Color and Black/White
Why should I print and distribute brochures?
A. To increase exposure, to get a sale, to get a lead. These are
the benefits of printing and distributing brochures. Your marketing goals,
combined with information on your target audience, will determine the overall
theme of your brochure..
Q. What are the standard
sizes for brochures?
A. There are three standard sizes of brochures: 8 1/2x11, 8 1/2x14,
Q. What is the most
effective way to design a brochure?
1. Define the purpose of the brochure: Is it for attention or simplicity?
Do you want to grab the reader's attention or do you want them to easily
understand a message.
2. Simplify your message: Break down any long articles and simplify
text by adding tables and charts.
3. Use selective emphasis: Reserve emphasis for the most important parts
of your message. Add visual contrast by using larger typeface or graphics.
4. Keep the design simple: Use a few colors and fonts. Don't overdo
5. Use a single illustration on the cover.
6. Make your brochure worth keeping: Encourage the consumer to keep
544 E. Yellowstone, Casper, WY
Four Color Process Stationery
Printing Q&A About
Phil & Carolyn Hinds
Oil City is a union shop affiliated with Communications Workers of America, ITU sector.